We provide information according to our objectives in the fields of
ZLG is central coordination unit of the Laender regarding medicinal products for human and animal use.
- Control of medicinal products in Germany
- description of the drug surveillance system
- competent authorities
- legal provisions
- quality assurance in drug monitoring and testing by authorities
- Committees of the Supreme Laender Authorities and results
- International collaboration regarding the control of medicinal products between the
- EU Member States and EU institutions
- the EU and the candidates for accession
- the EU and third countries
ZLG is notifying authority.
- accreditation conditions and procedures for
- certification bodies for medical devices and in-vitro-diagnostic
- certification bodies for quality management systems
- certification bodies for personnel
- conformity assessment bodies carrying out assessments according to third counties' legislation (USA, Canadas, Australia and New Zealand)
- Sectoral Committees and information exchange of accredited bodies and laboratories
- Competent authorities (national and international)
besides other interesting topics in related areas.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Dr. Rainer Edelhäuser
Director of ZLG